What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, the website?
When you order or register on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience.
When and why do we collect information?
We collect your data when you register on our website, place an order or enter data on our website.
How do we use your information?
We may utilize the information we gather from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, answer a survey or call the catalog, browse the site or use other features of the website in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to provide the type of content and product offers that interest you most.
- Improve our website to serve you better.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is regularly checked for vulnerabilities and vulnerabilities to make your visit to the site as safe as possible.
- Help and remember the items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Ad tracking.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time you send a cookie, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can manage it through the configuration of your browser. Because the browser is slightly different, consult the instructions of your browser to know the correct way to modify their cookies.
If you activate cookies, it is potential that some functions that constitute your website more efficient do not function right. This will not affect the user experience that builds your site experience more efficient and may not function right.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not trade, exchange or transmit your personally identifiable data to third parties, unless we notify our users in advance. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties that serve us on our website, perform our business activities or respond to our users, provided that these parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of this information. We may also issue information when the publication is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the policies of our site, protect our rights, the rights of others, property or security.
Nevertheless, non-personal visitor data may be supplied to third parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized in the Google Advertising Principles. They have been launched to provide a reliable experience for users.
We use Google Adsense advertising on our site.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google Adsense.
We use our own cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) or other third-party identifiers to collect data on user interactions with ad impressions and other ad serving features associated with our website. .
Option to Deactivate:
Users can adjust preferences based on how Google advertises with the Google ads settings page. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by visiting the Opt Advertising Initiative exclusion page or by using the Google Analytics exclusion browser.
How does our site handle non-tracking signals?
We accept the use of ads without tracking, without tracking, plant cookies or use of ads when the browser mechanism without tracking (DNT) is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to keep in mind that we allow the monitoring of the behavior of third parties
We collect your email address to:
- Send information and answer questions and / or other requests or inquiries.
- Process orders, information and command updates.
- Send you additional information related to your product and or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after transaction occurred (if needed).
To be compatible with CANSPAM, we agree that:
- Do not use false or deceptive themes or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in any reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or website.
- Supervision of compliance with marketing services by email from third parties, if one is used.
- Honor withdrawal /cancellation requests quickly.
- Allow users to cancel the subscription through the link at the bottom of each email.
If you ever want to cancel your subscription to receive future emails, you can send us an email.
- Follow the instructions at the end of each email. We will immediately remove you
Of all correspondence.
Last edition on January 29, 2019